Terms & Conditions
Leverage technology, expand your reach, and deliver unparalleled care
- The website(s) only facilitates (i) online medical consultancy services/ opinion (including subsequent / second opinion) being offered by registered medical practitioners (“Medical Experts”); (ii) online purchase of diagnostics services sold by various third-party diagnostic laboratories (“Third Party Laboratories”) and (iii) online purchase of pharmaceutical products sold by various third-party pharmacies and manufactures (“Third Party Pharmacies”). You acknowledge that the Registered Medical Practitioners empanelled/associated with this website and its services will try to ensure that the treatment prescribed, suggested or advised is in consonance with Your or the patient’s symptoms, as informed, narrated and explained by you or the patient, for which the respective Medical Expert will solely rely on the information and details shared by You or the patient, and as per established practices in Your or the patient’s best interest.
- The Services offered through this website are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations requiring prompt medical attention and you are advised to contact Your nearest doctor/hospital or any related helpline in such a scenario.
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”);
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
- the Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 (“Drugs Act”), read with the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 (“Drugs Rules”);
- the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 (“Drugs and Magic Act”);
- the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 read with the Indian Medical Council Rules, 1957;
- Pharmacy Act, 1948 (“Pharmacy Act”); and
- the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- For the purposes of availing the Services through this website, You are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by Drome in this regard. As part of the registration process, Drome may collect, store, use and disseminate the following personal information from You in compliance with applicable laws:
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
- Phone number;
- Relevant medical information and health status;
- Other requisite details as may be required from case to case basis and You may agree to.
Note: Your right to use the website and the Services are strictly non-transferable.
- In using the bill payment service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, your payment account details (“Payment Data”).
- REFUND POLICY
The Family Physician Annual Fee cancellation is only available up to 14 (Fourteen) days from the time and date of invoice generation. After 14 days, the Customer shall not be entitled to claim for cancellation and the company shall have the right to forfeit the fees already paid in such a case. For Cancellation of Family Physician User will need to write to us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” within five (5) days from the occurrence of such event; in which case, the consultation amount as mentioned on the Website will be refunded on Pro rata basis to the User after deducting transactional charges within the next five (5) to six (6) business days
(i) In the event that, the Practitioner with whom User has booked a paid appointment via the Website/App, has not been able to meet the User, User will need to write to us at “email@example.com” within five (5) days from the occurrence of such event; in which case, the consultation amount as mentioned on the Website will be refunded to the User after deducting transactional charges within the next five (5) to six (6) business days.
(ii) Users will not be entitled for any refunds in cases where, the Practitioner is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time and the User is required to wait, irrespective of the fact whether the User is required to wait or choose to not obtain the medical services from he said Practitioner.
(iii) In case where the User, does not show up for the appointment booked with a Practitioner, without cancelling the appointment 30 minutes beforehand (thru website/App), the amount will not be refunded.
(iv) Cancellation shall be acceptable only if the Customer cancels the appointment 30 min before scheduled appointment (cancellation option will get disabled 30min prior to appointment)
Transactional charges for cancellation
(i) 3% cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice.
(ii) The Customer can contact us through e-mail id, “firstname.lastname@example.org” in case of cancellation and refund.
(iii) The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by any other mode.
- You acknowledge that the e-prescription which may be issued to You will be a valid prescription under applicable law(s) of India and more specifically as per the Telemedicine Guidelines, rules or any other applicable legislation notified by the appropriate authority. You further agree and acknowledge that if You request us to process the e-prescription or any form of prescription (whether original or scanned copy of the original prescription) for facilitation of medicine orders, then Drome will only act as an aggregator and assume no responsibility and/ or liability in relation to the dispensation of the medicines, which shall at all times be at your sole risk and the sole responsibility of any third party pharmacies supplying the medicines to you.
- Drome assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction(s) on the payment date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- if the payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed.
- if the payment account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the payment instruction(s)
- if the funds available in the payment account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- if your bank refuses and/or delays honouring the payment instruction(s)
- if payment is not processed by biller upon receipt.
- circumstances beyond the control of Drome (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, epidemic, pandemic, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force beyond the reasonable control of Drome)
- Drome does not provide any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Drome does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees, either express or implied about the Services and the website. Drome does not verify any content or information provided by the Medical Expert and disclaims all liability arising therefrom.
- The content of this website is the sole and exclusive property of Drome and is protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable law(s).